Posts Tagged ‘MindBody FX Program’
A recent study by scientists at Newcastle University shows that people suffering with Type 2 Diabetes can reverse their condition and they do not have to go through this debilitating condition lifelong. The Type 2 Diabetes is strongly linked to obesity.
So, in order to fight obesity, people need to do some calorie counting and follow specific diet plans. This particular study showed that full recovery from Type 2 Diabetes was possible by following a strict diet of just 600 calories a day for two months. These research findings were presented at the American Diabetes Association Conference.
“Consult with your doctor before making drastic changes to your diet!”
It is important to note that you should not start any low calorie diet unless you are under the supervision of a physician. The results that showed up at the end of the program have been impressive where many people have actually reversed their diabetes and improved their overall health.
So, what is a low calorie diet?
• Eliminate high calorie, sugary drinks and sodas
• Consume non-starchy vegetables rich in nutrients
• Increased consumption of fruits (high fiber preferable)
• Using healthier oils
• Avoid processed and refined foods
For more information on healthy meal plans and low calorie diets (low fat recipes too), take a look at our Recipe section where you will find many delicious and healthy free recipes compliments of MindBody FX.
You are also able to download the first three chapters of The MindBody FX Lifestyle book that is helping people all over to lose weight and become healthier. With it you will also receive a Free “Why You Can’t Lose Weight — and what you can do about it” Consumer’s Guide. Click here to download these free items now.
Obesity is the word that is on everyone’s mind today. So many people all over the world are affected by it. It has literally become an epidemic in our society. But as luck would have it for some, there are some absolutely super lucky guys (and gals) who are not anywhere close to being obese. How is it that these people stay slim and trim?
Exercise and diet are the two most prominent factors in weight loss. But in a very peculiar scenario, both these factors haven’t been given any ‘weight’ at all. Wanting to know the answer to the question of ‘how do thin people stay slim’, experiments were carried out that had their own share of controversy. Want to know what and how it happens?
Actually, the people should learn to be happy, healthy and fit. Being too fat or too thin is not good. Depending on the metabolic rates of the individual (each individual is different), the calories are consumed and the person puts on weight or he just doesn’t. For those people who are trying to lose weight, learn how you can lose up to 20 pounds in just 28 days with my new 28-Day Fat Blast system at: http://www.28DayFatBlast.com.
Also, grab a FREE Sneak Preview of my book The MindBody FX Lifestyle at http://www.MindBodyFX.com and also receive my Free “Why You Can’t Lose Weight — and what you can do about it” Consumer’s Guide. Get it now at http://www.MindBodyFX.com
We often have difficulty thinking in abstract ideas. We dream in full-color movie clips! Visualization is a process that we use, even if we don’t know we’re doing it; it’s just how we naturally think. If you think about losing weight, you don’t think in terms of fat cells shriveling up or healthy foods being digested better by your body. You imagine how it would look and fee to be at your ideal weight—what new clothes you might wear or what kind of compliments you might receive.
It’s important to understand how visualization and the law of attraction work in harmony, because they function whether you know it or not, or even want them to. The law of attraction states that you will attract more of whatever you are thinking about repeatedly, whether you are mulling around or grumbling to yourself; that’s visualizing—which invokes the law of attraction.
This phenomenon starts in the thinking mind (conscious mind), is amplified by the emotional mind (subconscious mind), and manifests in the body as our results. The body, like all matter, is made up entirely of energy, so we all send out energetic vibrations that attract more of the same. That means whatever you’ve been visualizing, good or bad, is reflected back to you. You have the ability to choose what you want to focus on or visualize, and therefore control the vibrations you send out. Even if the goal or result you desire seems outrageous, your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between the real circumstance and the visualized circumstance.
Many people report that significant achievements can be reached after just 30 days of visualizing a goal, circumstance or material object. This is not to say that any goal can be completely accomplished in a single month, only that you will be well on the path to achieving it, just by consciously monitoring your mental images and visualizing where you want to be.
Visualization with respect to weight loss is most effective when you’re very clear on what your goal or target weight will be. Here is an exercise to do around achieving permanent weight loss:
- Get into a comfortable position, relax and close your eyes, breathe in deeply and breathe out completely.
- Visualize your body as it is right this moment, as you see it when looking in a mirror.
- Now breathe in and as you breathe out and visualize yourself releasing the extra weight you have around your tummy, your upper thighs and all over your body.
- Visualize your body as the extra weight simply melts down to the ground; see it melting and being absorbed into the ground, gone forever.
- See what you are wearing now that you are at a weight that is perfect for you.
- Visualize all of the things you will be doing now that you are at your ideal weight. How does it feel? What kind of compliments are you receiving.
- Now look into the mirror of your mind and see your body slimmer and at its ideal weight. And believe this is possible, because it is!
Visualize this over and over and over again with all your senses, to mentally train your memory of how you look and feel at your ideal weight. We go over this visualization process in complete detail in The Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program at: http://www.mindbodyfxprogram.com
Have you set weight loss goals before only to give up on them after a few weeks? To help you stay motivated to lose weight and reach your goal, here are five things you can do that will make all the difference this time!
1. Create an image of yourself at your ideal weight
I believe that writing down goals is important, but it’s not always enough to stay focused. If you combine writing down your goals with visualizing an image in your mind, you will have added the fuel necessary to increase your motivation. Writing goals down, having a visual image of your ideal weight and creating emotions around your goal and image is incredibly powerful and will ensure your motivation stays high.
2. Create a list of 10 reasons why you want to lose weight
When I’m coaching clients to lose weight, I always tell them setting a goal to look great in your clothes, isn’t enough. You need to have several really powerful reasons why you want to lose weight and how your life will improve once you’ve reached your ideal weight. To create the commitment you need, you need to have some really important reasons to keep you on track, motivated and from wanting to give up.
3. Get support from people around you
Getting support from family and friends is very important but also consider what other support is available to you. Books, work colleagues, a mentor or coach, personal trainers – these are all things that can support you as you work towards achieving your goal. It’s also a great idea to find someone to be your accountability partner. Someone you can team up with that can support you, and keep you accountable.
4. Change your thoughts
You are the only person who determines whether you stay motivated and achieve your goal. Your thoughts determine your actions, which will determine your results. Staying positive and thinking the thoughts that are in alignment with your goal is so important. One of the best ways to create empowering thoughts is to read and listen to audios that inspire and motivate you. Choosing good thoughts is an essential part of being able to stay motivated. Remember, you become what you think about!
5. Learn how to make healthier lifestyle choices
To achieve your ideal weight goal you need to know what your body needs. There is nothing worse than getting halfway towards your weight loss goal only to find that you still don’t know what your body needs to be healthy and shed the remaining pounds. Knowledge is power. Understanding what to eat is important, but the how’s, when’s and why’s of eating are also important. The same applies to exercise. Your body was meant to move. Find out what exercise works best for you and how you will best achieve your goals. Knowledge can create motivation, for example once you know what high fructose corn syrup does to your body, it will be easier to avoid it.
If you are serious about achieving your ideal weight I recommend getting yourself a Mentor or a Coach, to ensure you stay on track. You can check out my own coaching program at: http://mindbodyfx.com/weightlosscoaching.html
Do you ever lose track of time and think, where has the day gone? By the time you realize it, the day is over and you never got your workout done – even though the exercises in our 28-Day Fat Blast system and the MindBody FX Lifestyle Program will only take up to 20 minutes max!
Here are strategies you can use throughout any busy day to help you get fit and lose that unwanted weight!
1. Walk and take the stairs. One reason why we gain so much body fat is due to our sedentary lifestyles. To avoid that, drive to work and park where it will take you 10 minutes to walk. If you catch a train or public transportation, get off a couple of stops before your destination and walk the rest of the way. If you’re in a building with an elevator, take the stairs. You’ll become fitter and stronger. You’ll be amazed when the pounds start to shed away. Obviously, do it gradually until you can do it consistently and daily.
2. Breathe from the diaphragm (suck it in). This can be an amazing tool to tighten your mid-section. People forget that they have a natural weight belt (transversus abdominis). This muscle determines whether your belly sticks out or is nice and firm, creating a tight waistline. Why “waist” time, use it or lose it. Not only will it allow you to have a tighter mid-section, but it can assist in alleviating lower back pain. Concentrate on doing this breathing so you see your belly moving in on the out breath, and out on the in breath. Set a timer so you can remember to do this every 10-15 minutes. This can help you lose a number of dress sizes.
3. Start randomly moving (fidgeting). Believe it or not, fidgeting actually increases your metabolism and burn calories. Particularly if you’re someone who always sits still. When I was a kid I was a chronic fidgeter (if that’s a word, lol) and then as I got older I stopped and that’s when I started to gain weight. An example would be things that are less obvious like tapping your feet under the desk or moving your legs.
4. Do housework and garden. Moving around the house, doing housework, or gardening are great ways to increase metabolism. While doing any of these, make sure the intention is to increase heart rate. So really work at it. Spend about a half hour or whatever you have available.
5. Use the imaginative mind. If you normally go to lunch and sit for an hour chatting, just spend half the time sitting while finishing your lunch, and spend the rest going for a walk or some other physical activity – it’s a great time to daydream while taking a peaceful walk.
6. Move around the office. If your office space allows you, don’t just sit down and do work. Get up and move about, especially while on the phone and thinking out loud.
7. Company fitness center. These days many large companies have a gym facility. It’s been found that having fit employees generally means an increase in productivity and less sick days. If your company has one hit it up before or after work or during your lunch hour.
For even more strategies, tools, recipes and action plans to help you live a healthy and happy life at your ideal weight, check out our Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program at: http://MindBodyFXProgram.com
More often then not, the men and women that consistently struggle with their weight are those who mistakenly focus only on the physical factors of weight loss. These individuals become consumed about what foods they should eat and which ones they should stay away from. They also tend to have an unhealthy view about exercise. They may exercise too much or avoid it altogether. Approaching weight loss in this manner is a recipe for disaster. A lifetime of yo-yo dieting and constant guilt is often the result.
While eating the right foods and exercising on a consistent basis is important, there are other, equally important components to losing weight. The overlooked factors in successful, long-term weight loss is mindset, your thoughts and attitude. Let’s take a look at how each of these is critical and can either make or break a person’s weight loss efforts.
1. The Mind: The mind is one of your most potent weapons against weight gain. Individuals that tend to stress out pretty easily or who find themselves overwhelmed by life might turn to food for comfort. They may begin to use calorie-laden carbohydrates as well as sugary, salty snacks and foods to brighten their mood and/or to relax.
The problem with this coping mechanism is that its effects are only short-lived. After the pounds begin piling on, the individual typically becomes depressed because they have gained weight, which can in turn leads to more overeating. Expert yo-yo dieters may find a way to lose the extra weight, often times by severely restricting their caloric intake, but are likely to eventually re-gain the weight.
Learning how to manage stress and find other ways to cope is extremely important to long-term weight management. Exercise, a hot bath, time with friends and even counseling can be great alternatives.
2. Thoughts: What a person thinks will be crucial in their own personal battle of the bulge. Thinking positive thoughts is important even when setbacks occur. Individuals needs not only think positively of themselves but must believe that they can lose the weight and keep it off. When they do, their daily decisions regarding exercise and eating properly will begin to support that contention.
3. Attitude: Attitude is everything. If a person has a negative attitude, they will likely act in ways to sabotage their own success, both consciously and subconsciously. This will result in unwanted weight gain. Losing those extra pounds will be difficult until an individual begins to improve their attitude.
A dieter’s mindset, thoughts and attitude are often the overlooked keys to lasting weight loss. While a diet low in bad fats, sugars and simple carbohydrates and high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats is an important part of losing weight, there are other factors just as crucial, perhaps even more so. When a person has the right attitude and mindset, and are constantly playing the right tape in their head (their thoughts), they are more apt to make good decisions about what they eat and whether or not they exercise on a consistent basis, both which will improve their chances of getting down to a healthy weight and then maintaining it.
Kelowna, BC – February 17, 2011 – Melonie Dodaro, Weight Loss Expert, Master Coach and bestselling Author, will share the key reasons why most people have trouble losing weight and keeping it off, and how they can overcome that problem on February 21st at 5pm Pacific Time. This no-cost teleseminar will be open anyone who is frustrated by their struggles with excess weight and wants to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle, lose their excess pounds and keep them off permanently. To register for the free teleseminar: http://www.mindbodyfx.com/teleseminar.html
Melonie Dodaro, the founder and CEO of MindBody FX Weight Management Company, has helped countless clients all over the country (and the world) overcome their weight issues and shed those unwanted pounds permanently.
She knows what her clients are going through since she herself used to deal with that same struggle, which was what inspired to get involved in the weight loss field. Coming from an obese family, she carried around more than 30 extra pounds she couldn’t shed no matter how strictly she followed the various diets she attempted. After buying into two different weight loss center franchises, she discovered that the traditional weight loss approach did not work. This is because they only take into consideration the “outer game” tools like diet and exercise, and are missing the very important “inner game” tools, which are needed for successful long-term results.
After selling her weight loss centers, Dodaro investigated what really helped people lose weight, dropped her own extra pounds, and developed her revolutionary weight management system, founded MindBody FX Weight Management Company.
“Most traditional programs focus exclusively on diet and exercise,” Dodaro says. “And that’s not effective. It just deals with the symptoms and not the cause of most people’s weight loss issues.”
And what’s worse, she adds, “the focus on the physical aspects of weight loss has left so many people frustrated because for most of them, there are underlying mental and emotional issues that have to be addressed if they are ever going to lose the weight and keep it off permanently.”
“Yet the weight loss industry is failing their paying clients by the millions, leaving them wracked with guilt and self-hate because they feel as if it’s all their fault that they just can’t lose the weight. It’s not their fault,” according to Dodaro.
The well-documented 95% failure rate among the clientele of those traditional weight loss programs provides ample evidence that those systems are not working as advertised.
In her teleseminar, Dodaro will share the reason why most people can’t lose weight and what they can do about it. She will reveal how and why the weight loss industry has been lying to their desperate clientele.
“If you ever want to be successful at losing the weight and keeping it off,” continues Dodaro, “you absolutely must stop doing the one thing that keeps you trapped in an endless vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting.”
She recommends that anyone who faces weight challenges sign up for her Free Teleseminar even if they have a scheduling conflict. After the event, everyone who has registered for the teleseminar will be emailed a link where they can listen to the audio at their convenience. To register for the free teleseminar: http://www.mindbodyfx.com/teleseminar.html
About MindBody FX Weight Management Company:
MindBody FX Weight Management Company is the developer of The Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program: A Total Transformation System for Permanent Weight Loss. The company was founded in 2009 by weight loss expert Melonie Dodaro. Dodaro spent three years developing The Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program after running weight loss centers for more than a decade. MindBody FX Weight Management Company is based in Kelowna, BC, Canada. For more information about MindBody FX, visit http://www.MindBodyFX.com.
Jennifer Hudson, the academy award winner with the booming, soulful singing voice, is the newest face for the Weight Watchers diet program. For those of you unfamiliar with the program, it involves the use of a Points system, combined with weigh-ins and meetings. Admittedly, Weight Watchers may work for some people in the short-term, but like many “plans” are often not effective for long term, weight loss maintenance. This is because diet plans that don’t address the mental and emotional aspects of weight problems and overeating, thus they are doomed to fail. Once a person begins to feel the pain or despair, which had driven them to gain weight in the first place, they will begin to overeat once again.
For many people, the connection between their emotions and weight gain is pretty substantial. Many individuals that are either overweight or obese have become that way because they are emotional eaters. They consume food because they are sad, when they are happy, and sometimes simply out of boredom. These issues have to be addressed before an individual can lose weight or at least keep it off. This is true even if they have managed to shed a few extra pounds in spite of any unresolved issues that contributed to their weight gain in the first place. Even these individuals will have trouble keeping the weight off, unless the underlying issues are addressed.
Paying for the pleasure of losing weight, over and over again is another problem with many of these types of weight loss plans. Monthly memberships often aren’t affordable, especially in this economy. A much better approach would be to learn how to eat well and then nurse back to health, those mental and emotional injuries which contributed to the weight gain in question. Purchasing one great guide on proper nutrition and then doing the hard work necessary to free oneself from emotional eating and/or self-sabotage is a more efficient use of resources.
Weight loss plans such as NutriSystem and Weight Watchers can be effective in helping some people lose weight. It is the ability to keep the weight off via these programs that is the problem. Many people invest hundreds if not thousands of dollars on these types of programs, only to be back where they started one year later, with less money and nothing to show for it. Plans such as these or any diet plan for that matter will not bring about long term results unless the person who follows it indefinitely and deals with the issues which contributed to them gaining weight in the first place.
If you are looking for a permanent way to keep the pounds (that you may have lost using my 28-Day Fat Blast System or your own diet and exercise plan) from coming back then check out my Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program.
Get more information here: http://MindBodyFXProgram.com
The #1 reason so many women battle belly fat…
After a week of giving a new fat loss plan a try – eating right and sticking to an effective exercise plan, they re-measure and see no change on the scale and nothing looks different in the mirror. So they give up.
Add in the fact that many women are misled by the notion that hundreds of abdominal exercises or hours of doing cardio are the solution to lose the stubborn belly fat. They are associating discomfort with results.
You know differently and will keep at this for you have the resources, the knowledge and the support available to you through my 28 Day Fat Blast System and my Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program
The success stories being shared are also evidence that as you lose the belly fat, you will experience some toning/tightening of lose skin. Some may take a bit longer than others – but little by little it does improve.
The only exception is the case of severely stretched skin – indicated by deep stretch marks. While our skin is fairly elastic, it can reach a breaking point – a point of no return. (This is in severe cases).
No, there are no magic exercises that make the belly fat go away – there are however moves you can do to help strengthen and tighten your INNER core muscles. This in turn will help your belly look flatter as you do continue to lose the belly fat.
The best moves are the ones where you do NOT “move” at all. You know… everyone’s favorite Plank and Side Plank. Doing MORE of the exercises found in my 28-Day Fat Blast System or my MindBody FX Lifestyle Program will NOT make your results happen faster.
It is very important that you give your body and your muscles a rest for this is when the improvements are made. Doing more will only interrupt this process and delay your results.
~ Increase your overall activity levels!
I know you said you would do exercise on during TV commercials… maybe switch out watching TV with something that keeps you on your feet vs. sitting on the couch? You should be getting in 10,000 steps a day, you can track this with a pedometer.
~ Eat Clean More Often!
If there is ever an area you want to put more focus and energy into – it should be your nutrition plan. What you eat has the greatest impact on the loss of belly fat. So follow the nutrition plans that I include in my two permanent weight loss programs, my 28-Day Fat Blast and my Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program.
Don’t give up! Allow your body a chance to change based on these strategies…all you
need is a good 4 to 6 weeks to see and feel an amazing difference!
So, if you started using my 28-Day Fat Blast System at http://28DayFatBlast.com – Keep at it! You can lose up to 20 pounds in 28 days. But more importantly, you will learn the skills to keep it off.
If you became really serious about achieving permanent weight loss and invested in my Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program at http://MindBodyFXProgram.com then don’t quit now, this is the most effective weight loss program every created. It will help you create the mindset necessary for success and teach you lifestyle habits that you can keep for life, to keep that weight off for life!
In the next 30 days, you could learn how to achieve permanent weight loss and ditch many of your bad habits. In the next 30 days, you could start of a fabulous journey towards a brand new way of living where weight loss is only the beginning.
Achieving your desired weight involves adopting new habits that will help you meet your goal. We often do things repeatedly, trying our best to create a new habit, only to see our efforts fall by the wayside. That’s because picking up a new habit takes more than mere repetition.
You must first decide which new habit you wish to create. Is it a new plan to exercise every day? Perhaps it’s to walk a minimum of one mile several times a week. It’s important to start yourself on the path to fitness and health with reasonable goals. You wouldn’t expect to exercise for a week and then run a marathon, would you? Remember that these goals are lifestyle choices that you want to incorporate long term, not in one-shot attempts. You must build your endurance over time. Start small, and once the habit becomes part of your daily life, increase the intensity or length.
Once you’ve decided on the first new habit you want to create, follow these steps to facilitate your quest to meet your weight and health goals.
1. Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Explore the motivations for this new habit. Is it to reduce your weight, get in shape, be healthier or all of the above? Picture yourself attaining the goal that this motivation brings to mind. Visualize yourself thinner, more energetic and more able to physically do what you dream. Make this visualization as detailed as possible, and allow yourself to feel what it’s like to attain it. This gets you emotionally involved with your motivation for this particular habit.
2. To enhance this visualization, write it down. This helps to solidify it in your mind and also imprints it onto your subconscious mind using a different sense. Ask yourself again why this new habit would be beneficial to you, making as extensive a list as possible. Unless you really want this for yourself, it’s likely that eventually you’ll stop before it truly becomes a habit.
3. Write down what would happen in your life if you did have your new habit already in place. Would you be walking five miles a day? Would you have reduced your weight substantially? How would your life be different? What would you be able to do that you’re currently unable to do?
4. Choose several steps you can take each day that will assist you in creating this new habit. Set your alarm clock 30 minutes earlier. Have a healthy lunch prepared the night before. Take the dog on your walk for companionship; the dog will benefit, too. Stock your fridge with healthy snacks. Plan your meals in advance.
5. Write down a date when you’ll start this new habit and how often you’ll do it. Be very specific. State exactly what you’ll do each week. Being specific implies a commitment to your goal.
6. Make a commitment to start. Think about what’s at stake and focus again on the list of how it will feel, and the benefits you’ll receive when you incorporate this habit into your life. Make the commitment to begin—and follow through!
7. Thank yourself for participating. It’s okay to be grateful to yourself, and this is a wonderful affirmation. Hearing the words “thank you” relaxes the muscles and deepens the resolve.
8. Notice without judgment—when you don’t follow through. Ask yourself why, but be careful not to beat yourself up over a lapse. You must be willing to ask some hard questions of yourself and change your thoughts when you disappoint yourself. The results you get are a product of your thinking.
9. Use affirmations. You can even record some and play them each morning while you exercise. This is a great way to start the day on a positive and upbeat note while encouraging yourself to commit to your new habit.
10. Journal your progress. Journaling is a way to keep track of how far you’ve come and how much you’ve accomplished. The more specific you are with your journaling, the better reference tool this will become.
To be at your ideal weight, you must make the decision to do what’s necessary to move in the direction of your goal. To help you master the mind-body connection so you can shed off the pound fast – I invite you to grab my permanent weight loss quick start program – 28-Day Fat Blast http://28dayfatblast.com!