There are many weight loss programs on the Internet these days but all you really need to know about losing weight can be summarized in five easy steps. Are you ready to change your body’s chemistry and metabolism forever? Implement these changes and you will melt away fat and toxins from your body.
- Start green juicing. This is one of the fastest ways to kick start a weight loss regime. It may sounds a little extreme – to live on fruit and vegetable juice for a few days – but once you’ve tried it you will be hooked. Your skin looks amazing. You lose weight and you think more clearly. Your energy levels go through the roof and your entire body starts to regenerate cell tissues and discharge years of abuse put your body through (hey we all do). It doesn’t matter if you are already a vegetarian or you eat a six ounce steak four times a week, juicing will reboot your system and help you lose weight and feel great.
- Forget about weight loss programs and change your lifestyle. If you really want to be healthy, then you need to look at your body as a temple that can perform wondrous tasks for you if you give it the right stuff. Being healthy does not mean just ‘not sick.’ Being healthy means having a great attitude, feeling vibrant and sexy and having enough energy reserves to not only tackle your day but help someone else make their day better too. Look at what you eat as fuel for your body and not ‘food,’ per say. Get active and drink plenty of water. These changes are part of an overall attitude, not a ‘program’ or ‘fad’.
- There is no magic pill or machine that will keep you skinny. Forget everything you’ve heard about the latest weight loss pill or greatest piece of workout equipment ever made. It’s all hype. Make long-term changes in your diet and start moving and you will see changes. You can start with a pair of running shoes and a different grocery list and start to live a different life. You don’t need to spend $200 on the ab-buster or $99 a month for diet pills. Stop falling for the gimmicks.
- Find a friend. You are 65% more likely to adopt and keep a lifestyle change that will result in a thinner, healthier, more vibrant you if you do it with a friend. If you have someone in mind that could use a better attitude, and is ready to feel great and lose weight, rope them in for a dynamic-duo that will be unstoppable. Walk together. Shop together for organic, healthy fruits and vegetables. Email and call each other about progress and set-backs. It will make all the difference.
- Start small and think big. So you scarfed down a bag of Doritos today instead of drinking your last green juice or ordering a salad at the office lunch meeting. Don’t beat yourself up. Start tomorrow like it’s a brand new day and keep a great attitude. It took a lifetime of habits to create the you of today and it will take small, but consistent steps to change you into someone you want to be. Don’t give up.
Do you have a tip to forget weight loss programs and change a life-long habit? Share it with us below.