Archive for February, 2011
If you’re like many people, you’ve tried numerous diets and perhaps even had some success, but have slowly returned to your old habits and weight. Why does this happen? It almost seems as if our body conspires against us at times, but the true culprit is our mindset! There’s a weight that we’re comfortable with. We wear it like an old sweater. It makes us feel safe and secure. We don’t even know we’re enabling the habits that keep it on, but we are.
People naturally resist ambiguity and uncertainty; contemplating weight loss is no exception. When people don’t know what’s to come, they get fearful and lose the ability or desire to move forward. It’s ironic; we keep ourselves from succeeding, and then are confused when we don’t succeed!
No matter what area of your life you want to change, you’ll experience this same phenomenon, whether it’s weight, relationships or financial. We live our daily lives mostly on autopilot, following the deep-rooted habits we’ve created over time. We don’t even consciously think about these habits until someone else points them out. This is often the case when people are asked how much they eat in a day. They will usually say a very normal or even small amount. However, if you monitored people’s eating habits, you find they often actually eat two to three times the amount they say they do. They aren’t lying. They simply eat so much out of habit that they really don’t remember everything that goes into their mouths or the amounts.
It may seem to be a very simple task to change these habits and create new ones, but it takes much more effort than you might think. By their very definition, habits are entrenched in our subconscious, and it takes extensive repetition to replace one habit with another. This is the time when it seems your body is fighting your efforts, but it’s not your body at all, only sub-conscious programming.
Proof That Your Sub-Conscious is Stopping You From Losing Weight
How many times have you started a diet, lost 10 or even 20 pounds, then watched those pounds creep right back—and maybe bring along a few friends? This is your subconscious mind at work. There’s a range of weight that we’ve become accustomed to, and even if that range is morbidly obese, our mind accepts this as our comfort zone. Therefore, while we may achieve success at the beginning, we lose interest or the ability to move forward. This is referred to as the “Terror Barrier.”
When the change we want to implement starts to move us out of our comfort zone, we have feelings of uncertainty. People respond to us differently and we act differently. Fear of this unknown territory, even if it’s positive, can inhibit our ability to continue because it goes against what we have come to accept as our self-image.
If you believe yourself to be unattractive, then reducing your weight and getting compliments, that’s good, right? Yes and no. Of course, it’s great to get positive feedback, but it also puts you in the position of gaining more attention from others; this can make some people extremely uncomfortable, as they may feel their efforts are being scrutinized. Before you know it, they regain all their weight in a subconscious effort to relieve the stress of being noticed.
How to Change Your Behavior
The only way to change this behavior is to know that the change will happen and accept it as so. When you really and truly know something will happen, there is no trace of doubt, no lingering thread of skepticism. When fear enters the picture, logic leaves. Concentrating on that fear attracts more of the same and your goal seems even further away. This is the point where many people may give up. Doubts become overwhelming and the subconscious begs to retreat back into what it has known—back into the comfort zone.
Tackle your fears; you’re in control! You know now that by concentrating on the positive goal ahead and setting those fears aside, you’re imprinting new ideas into your subconscious. You’re empowering your mind with new thoughts, which result in different actions that produce what you desire…your ideal weight permanently!
Start transforming your mind and body with my best-selling book at: http://www.MindBodyFX.com/book.html or put your weight loss on the fast track and learn how you can lose up to 20 pounds in just 28 days with my new 28-Day Fat Blast system at: http://www.28DayFatBlast.com
|running out of time?|
Many people put off diet changes, saying, “I’ll start tomorrow, or next Monday, or on New Year’s Day.” They tell themselves they are too busy right now to focus, and they’ll get to it later. They might go so far as to commit to going to the gym and even buy a membership but they never go! “Put off today what you can do tomorrow” is the procrastinator’s motto.
Procrastination is a sort of paralysis. You may look at other people being productive and feel like you have a ton of bricks on your lap and can’t move. The indecision and sheer inertia can play havoc on your plans to reach your goals.
Contrary to how it may feel sometimes, we all have the same amount of time in any given day—no more, no less. Time does not discriminate. Without a commitment of time, you will not change your health habits and you will not reach your goal of attaining your ideal weight. You will continue to stumble through your life accepting your behavior rather than creating what you desire.
You make an unconscious choice to procrastinate. Now make a conscious choice to get out of your own way. You are the cause and the effect. Become accountable for your inaction. A great tool to help you in making conscious choices is to…
Design A Chart:
- Put a gold star on your chart for every time you reach the end of your day having made good food choices and exercised, as per your day’s plan.
- Place a red “X” on the chart every time you slip. Set a certain number of “X’s” that you cannot go past, for example five in a month. If you have five or fewer X’s at the end of the month, then treat yourself to some special reward—ensure it is not food related.
A good way to get things done quickly and efficiently is to learn to say NO to people and situations that may not be important but can take you off track. For instance, perhaps you are all set to exercise when you friend phones asking you to go to a movie instead. Many people would use the invitation as an excuse to get out of exercising. This may help your social life, but it won’t help your waistline!
You may have heard of the KISS principle: Keep it short and simple. Let’s say you are indecisive about what to eat everyday or what exercise to do. Peel off all the layers and go with the easiest solution. Walk around the block; eat chicken and salad. You don’t need to make an elaborate dinner or plan to become a gold-metal athlete overnight. You just need to do something every day to move you closer to your goal of your ideal weight.
Now, for a moment, set aside your fears of what others think, what happened in the past, and what you have to do tomorrow. Let it go and focus on this one thing: What would your life be like if you reached you ideal weight? What would you accomplish for yourself and for your family? What greatness would come to you, and how would your confidence and belief in yourself be affected? Focus on that idea and let go of anything holding you back.
Few people expect greatness. Few expect abundance. Few expect happiness. But you can make a choice to expect great things.
Often people focus on scarcity, not plenty. Or they focus on failure, not success. Achieving a new and healthy life will not be easy at first, but it will be one of the most rewarding gifts you ever give yourself. Today is your chance to focus and look for what is rightfully yours. You deserve to have and be anything your mind can create in all areas of your life. Let’s begin with achieving your ideal weight!
Learn how to transform your mind and body with The MindBody FX Lifestyle book at http://www.MindBodyFX.com/book.html or put your weight loss efforts on the fast track with my all new 28-Day Fat Blast system at: http://www.28DayFatBlast.com
We often have difficulty thinking in abstract ideas. We dream in full-color movie clips! Visualization is a process that we use, even if we don’t know we’re doing it; it’s just how we naturally think. If you think about losing weight, you don’t think in terms of fat cells shriveling up or healthy foods being digested better by your body. You imagine how it would look and fee to be at your ideal weight—what new clothes you might wear or what kind of compliments you might receive.
It’s important to understand how visualization and the law of attraction work in harmony, because they function whether you know it or not, or even want them to. The law of attraction states that you will attract more of whatever you are thinking about repeatedly, whether you are mulling around or grumbling to yourself; that’s visualizing—which invokes the law of attraction.
This phenomenon starts in the thinking mind (conscious mind), is amplified by the emotional mind (subconscious mind), and manifests in the body as our results. The body, like all matter, is made up entirely of energy, so we all send out energetic vibrations that attract more of the same. That means whatever you’ve been visualizing, good or bad, is reflected back to you. You have the ability to choose what you want to focus on or visualize, and therefore control the vibrations you send out. Even if the goal or result you desire seems outrageous, your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between the real circumstance and the visualized circumstance.
Many people report that significant achievements can be reached after just 30 days of visualizing a goal, circumstance or material object. This is not to say that any goal can be completely accomplished in a single month, only that you will be well on the path to achieving it, just by consciously monitoring your mental images and visualizing where you want to be.
Visualization with respect to weight loss is most effective when you’re very clear on what your goal or target weight will be. Here is an exercise to do around achieving permanent weight loss:
- Get into a comfortable position, relax and close your eyes, breathe in deeply and breathe out completely.
- Visualize your body as it is right this moment, as you see it when looking in a mirror.
- Now breathe in and as you breathe out and visualize yourself releasing the extra weight you have around your tummy, your upper thighs and all over your body.
- Visualize your body as the extra weight simply melts down to the ground; see it melting and being absorbed into the ground, gone forever.
- See what you are wearing now that you are at a weight that is perfect for you.
- Visualize all of the things you will be doing now that you are at your ideal weight. How does it feel? What kind of compliments are you receiving.
- Now look into the mirror of your mind and see your body slimmer and at its ideal weight. And believe this is possible, because it is!
Visualize this over and over and over again with all your senses, to mentally train your memory of how you look and feel at your ideal weight. We go over this visualization process in complete detail in The Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program at: http://www.mindbodyfxprogram.com
Many of the foods we pass in the produce and grocery aisles not only taste good, but have important health-promoting benefits as well. What if increasing your health, energy, and outlook was as simple as incorporating these everyday foods into your weekly eating regime? Believe it or not… it is that simple! Here is a list of 10 of the top everyday superfoods and the benefits you receive from eating them. No need to search high and low for these; any grocery store will have them all for you to include in your daily meals.
- This highly flavorful vegetable is high in the mineral sulfur, which is important for good liver health.
- It’s anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-bacteria, which keeps all the bad microscopic organisms away.
- Eating it helps decrease blood lipid levels (like cholesterol), prevents clot formations, and decreases blood pressure.
- It protects and fights against cancer cells.
- These properties are lost with cooking; add garlic at the end of the cooking time instead of the beginning to keep it raw.
- Broccoli helps detoxify and eliminate harmful chemicals from the body.
- It removes excess hormones via the liver and slows cellular aging.
- It has a great anti-cancer effect in the body.
- Other cruciferous vegetables display these properties as well; eat cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collards, mustard greens, turnips, and cabbage more often.
- This berry helps fight age-related conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and decreased vision.
- They help decrease inflammation, important for preventing atherosclerosis and cancer.
- They help the liver detoxify chemicals and wastes from the body.
- Blueberries are one of the foods highest in antioxidants.
4. Leafy Greens
- Greens are high in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals and water.
- Being high in chlorophyll (the blood of plants), they have many nutrients great for your blood.
- They are excellent for cleansing the blood and body.
- When eaten raw, they are high in enzymes required for optimal digestion.
- Choose a variety of greens, like spinach, arugula, endive, leaf lettuce, oak lettuce, romaine, mesclun, mizuna, bibb, mustard greens, endive, kale, chard, dandelion, watercress, and parsley.
5. Flax Seeds
- High in omega 3 fatty acids, flax seeds are beneficial for controlling inflammation, allergic response, emotional balance and good brain health.
- They are also high in lignans, a fiber that helps regulate estrogen and therefore helps with menopause, PMS, breast cancer, and depression.
- This seed also has anti-cancer, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
- To access these great properties, grind whole seeds in a coffee grinder and sprinkle on oatmeal or salads, or add to smoothies.
- Like garlic, onions help decrease blood lipid levels (like cholesterol), prevent clot formations, and decrease blood pressure.
- They aid in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Onions relax the bronchial muscles in the lungs during asthma attacks.
- They kill tumors – malignant and benign.
- Onions can be raw or cooked to receive these great health-promoting properties.
7. Coldwater Fish
- These fish are high in omega 3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
- These fats help with poor memory, ADD/ADHD, poor vision, irritability and depression.
- They help decrease inflammation – important for preventing atherosclerosis and cancer.
- Fish protect the cardiovascular system and decrease the risk of stroke.
- Choose small fish like anchovies, sardines, mackerel, and salmon; the smaller fish accumulate fewer toxins.
- Choose wild over farmed salmon. (All commercial Atlantic salmon is farmed.)
8. Green Tea
- Green tea is very high in antioxidants.
- It also contains polyphenol, a compound that prevents and stops the growth of cancerous tumors.
- EGCG is a compound found in green tea that is proven to reduce body fat.
- The process of fermenting green tea to black tea loses all these properties, so choose green tea more often.
- Tomatoes are high in lycopene – a compound that helps lower the risk of breast, colon, lung, skin, and prostate cancers.
- The carotenoids found in tomatoes decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, and eye degeneration, while also improving mental function and supporting the immune system.
- These compounds are not damaged during cooking, so tomato sauces, pastes and salsas are also of great benefit.
- These are nature’s immune stimulants – they help fight infection and disease.
- These fungi destroy cancer cells while protecting healthy cells.
- Mushrooms help lower cholesterol levels.
- The mushrooms most studied are shiitake, maitake, and reishi, but button and other common mushrooms are known to be of benefit as well.
These foods are all very common; how easy do you think it would be to incorporate them more often? How about starting your day with oats with blueberries and ground flax seeds and having a big leafy green salad with cherry tomatoes and black beans for lunch and a dinner of salmon, steamed broccoli, and stir-fried mushrooms, onions, and garlic… with few green tea breaks throughout the day? That would get every one of these 10 Superfoods included in one day’s menu. Switch it up during the week… the possibilities are endless!
Our 28-Day Fat Blast system comes with a daily nutrition and fitness plan that includes these super foods. Grab our 28-Day Fat Blast system that’s filled with fast weight loss tips, action steps, nutritional menu plans and daily fitness plans that you can complete in less than 20 minutes a day at http://28DayFatBlast.com
Do you have a habit that confirms a belief about yourself? Is that habit serving you well or is it confirming a belief you wish was different? For instance, do you always “super-size” your meals? If so, this is confirming a habit that you are super-sized! You may reject the idea that this is so, but actions speak louder than words.
- Do you believe a meal isn’t complete without dessert or a glass of wine or some bread?
- Do you have a hard time wasting food and feel you should eat everything on your plate?
- When you lose weight do you believe you should hang on to your fat clothes, just in case!?
- Do you believe that you’ll never succeed at losing weight?
So, how do you begin to change your beliefs and form new, more positive health habits? The first thing to do is stop lying to yourself! We all do it. How many times have you promised yourself to stick to a healthy portion size and not eat too much, and have instead gone to the fridge and eaten everything in sight?
Changing your entire lifestyle may seem a little overwhelming at first, but you can ease into it by taking a few small steps to form new healthy habits:
1. Envision the end result. You’re not changing a habit for the sake of change itself, but because doing so will get you closer to achieving or having your “ideal weight.” If you have a habit of watching TV for a few hours every night and eating an entire bag of potato chips, turn the TV off and substitute reading or a walk.
2. Take a reality assessment. What’s working well, what needs improvement, and what’s getting in the way of your progress? Your exercise routine of lifting weights may be going perfectly well, but what if you would really like to find a more interesting way to tone your muscles? Put that on a list of things that are important to you and start working on it.
3. Pick a challenge—any challenge. You don’t have to pick a big challenge to begin. Think in terms of improving one percent a day—something very attainable. For example, if you drink several cups of coffee or tea a day, but want to cut out caffeine, start by drinking one less cup per day or even one half cup less. Within a short time, you’ll have weaned yourself from the habit.
4. Action is the key. Form a plan for staying on track. Keep a written record of your progress. It’s easy to forget the little victories, but going back and looking at a journal of success—even in the smallest areas—gives you a mental boost and encourages you to stick with your plan.
By taking small steps—if you really commit to and persist with your new habits—I guarantee that you’ll have a new perspective and belief about who you are and what you can accomplish. You can then move on to choosing the next healthy habit you want to develop and strengthen.
Remember, you can change yourself and the way you interact with others. This is the path to true happiness and success! Knowing that you’re in complete and total control of your life and the healthy lifestyle you choose to live means you have the power no matter what happens or what others say. You have the freedom to find your true self and determine who you’ll become, which includes implementing healthy habits and living your ideal life at your ideal weight permanently.
How to Stop Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Efforts
To help you master the Mind-Body Connection and implement new, healthier habits that will lead to permanent weight loss guaranteed, I invite you to grab my free sneak preview to The MindBody FX Lifestyle book and a Free Weight Loss Consumer Awareness Guide at: http://www.MindBodyFX.com
Have you set weight loss goals before only to give up on them after a few weeks? To help you stay motivated to lose weight and reach your goal, here are five things you can do that will make all the difference this time!
1. Create an image of yourself at your ideal weight
I believe that writing down goals is important, but it’s not always enough to stay focused. If you combine writing down your goals with visualizing an image in your mind, you will have added the fuel necessary to increase your motivation. Writing goals down, having a visual image of your ideal weight and creating emotions around your goal and image is incredibly powerful and will ensure your motivation stays high.
2. Create a list of 10 reasons why you want to lose weight
When I’m coaching clients to lose weight, I always tell them setting a goal to look great in your clothes, isn’t enough. You need to have several really powerful reasons why you want to lose weight and how your life will improve once you’ve reached your ideal weight. To create the commitment you need, you need to have some really important reasons to keep you on track, motivated and from wanting to give up.
3. Get support from people around you
Getting support from family and friends is very important but also consider what other support is available to you. Books, work colleagues, a mentor or coach, personal trainers – these are all things that can support you as you work towards achieving your goal. It’s also a great idea to find someone to be your accountability partner. Someone you can team up with that can support you, and keep you accountable.
4. Change your thoughts
You are the only person who determines whether you stay motivated and achieve your goal. Your thoughts determine your actions, which will determine your results. Staying positive and thinking the thoughts that are in alignment with your goal is so important. One of the best ways to create empowering thoughts is to read and listen to audios that inspire and motivate you. Choosing good thoughts is an essential part of being able to stay motivated. Remember, you become what you think about!
5. Learn how to make healthier lifestyle choices
To achieve your ideal weight goal you need to know what your body needs. There is nothing worse than getting halfway towards your weight loss goal only to find that you still don’t know what your body needs to be healthy and shed the remaining pounds. Knowledge is power. Understanding what to eat is important, but the how’s, when’s and why’s of eating are also important. The same applies to exercise. Your body was meant to move. Find out what exercise works best for you and how you will best achieve your goals. Knowledge can create motivation, for example once you know what high fructose corn syrup does to your body, it will be easier to avoid it.
If you are serious about achieving your ideal weight I recommend getting yourself a Mentor or a Coach, to ensure you stay on track. You can check out my own coaching program at: http://mindbodyfx.com/weightlosscoaching.html
Do you ever lose track of time and think, where has the day gone? By the time you realize it, the day is over and you never got your workout done – even though the exercises in our 28-Day Fat Blast system and the MindBody FX Lifestyle Program will only take up to 20 minutes max!
Here are strategies you can use throughout any busy day to help you get fit and lose that unwanted weight!
1. Walk and take the stairs. One reason why we gain so much body fat is due to our sedentary lifestyles. To avoid that, drive to work and park where it will take you 10 minutes to walk. If you catch a train or public transportation, get off a couple of stops before your destination and walk the rest of the way. If you’re in a building with an elevator, take the stairs. You’ll become fitter and stronger. You’ll be amazed when the pounds start to shed away. Obviously, do it gradually until you can do it consistently and daily.
2. Breathe from the diaphragm (suck it in). This can be an amazing tool to tighten your mid-section. People forget that they have a natural weight belt (transversus abdominis). This muscle determines whether your belly sticks out or is nice and firm, creating a tight waistline. Why “waist” time, use it or lose it. Not only will it allow you to have a tighter mid-section, but it can assist in alleviating lower back pain. Concentrate on doing this breathing so you see your belly moving in on the out breath, and out on the in breath. Set a timer so you can remember to do this every 10-15 minutes. This can help you lose a number of dress sizes.
3. Start randomly moving (fidgeting). Believe it or not, fidgeting actually increases your metabolism and burn calories. Particularly if you’re someone who always sits still. When I was a kid I was a chronic fidgeter (if that’s a word, lol) and then as I got older I stopped and that’s when I started to gain weight. An example would be things that are less obvious like tapping your feet under the desk or moving your legs.
4. Do housework and garden. Moving around the house, doing housework, or gardening are great ways to increase metabolism. While doing any of these, make sure the intention is to increase heart rate. So really work at it. Spend about a half hour or whatever you have available.
5. Use the imaginative mind. If you normally go to lunch and sit for an hour chatting, just spend half the time sitting while finishing your lunch, and spend the rest going for a walk or some other physical activity – it’s a great time to daydream while taking a peaceful walk.
6. Move around the office. If your office space allows you, don’t just sit down and do work. Get up and move about, especially while on the phone and thinking out loud.
7. Company fitness center. These days many large companies have a gym facility. It’s been found that having fit employees generally means an increase in productivity and less sick days. If your company has one hit it up before or after work or during your lunch hour.
For even more strategies, tools, recipes and action plans to help you live a healthy and happy life at your ideal weight, check out our Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program at: http://MindBodyFXProgram.com
More often then not, the men and women that consistently struggle with their weight are those who mistakenly focus only on the physical factors of weight loss. These individuals become consumed about what foods they should eat and which ones they should stay away from. They also tend to have an unhealthy view about exercise. They may exercise too much or avoid it altogether. Approaching weight loss in this manner is a recipe for disaster. A lifetime of yo-yo dieting and constant guilt is often the result.
While eating the right foods and exercising on a consistent basis is important, there are other, equally important components to losing weight. The overlooked factors in successful, long-term weight loss is mindset, your thoughts and attitude. Let’s take a look at how each of these is critical and can either make or break a person’s weight loss efforts.
1. The Mind: The mind is one of your most potent weapons against weight gain. Individuals that tend to stress out pretty easily or who find themselves overwhelmed by life might turn to food for comfort. They may begin to use calorie-laden carbohydrates as well as sugary, salty snacks and foods to brighten their mood and/or to relax.
The problem with this coping mechanism is that its effects are only short-lived. After the pounds begin piling on, the individual typically becomes depressed because they have gained weight, which can in turn leads to more overeating. Expert yo-yo dieters may find a way to lose the extra weight, often times by severely restricting their caloric intake, but are likely to eventually re-gain the weight.
Learning how to manage stress and find other ways to cope is extremely important to long-term weight management. Exercise, a hot bath, time with friends and even counseling can be great alternatives.
2. Thoughts: What a person thinks will be crucial in their own personal battle of the bulge. Thinking positive thoughts is important even when setbacks occur. Individuals needs not only think positively of themselves but must believe that they can lose the weight and keep it off. When they do, their daily decisions regarding exercise and eating properly will begin to support that contention.
3. Attitude: Attitude is everything. If a person has a negative attitude, they will likely act in ways to sabotage their own success, both consciously and subconsciously. This will result in unwanted weight gain. Losing those extra pounds will be difficult until an individual begins to improve their attitude.
A dieter’s mindset, thoughts and attitude are often the overlooked keys to lasting weight loss. While a diet low in bad fats, sugars and simple carbohydrates and high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats is an important part of losing weight, there are other factors just as crucial, perhaps even more so. When a person has the right attitude and mindset, and are constantly playing the right tape in their head (their thoughts), they are more apt to make good decisions about what they eat and whether or not they exercise on a consistent basis, both which will improve their chances of getting down to a healthy weight and then maintaining it.
Kelowna, BC – February 17, 2011 – Melonie Dodaro, Weight Loss Expert, Master Coach and bestselling Author, will share the key reasons why most people have trouble losing weight and keeping it off, and how they can overcome that problem on February 21st at 5pm Pacific Time. This no-cost teleseminar will be open anyone who is frustrated by their struggles with excess weight and wants to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle, lose their excess pounds and keep them off permanently. To register for the free teleseminar: http://www.mindbodyfx.com/teleseminar.html
Melonie Dodaro, the founder and CEO of MindBody FX Weight Management Company, has helped countless clients all over the country (and the world) overcome their weight issues and shed those unwanted pounds permanently.
She knows what her clients are going through since she herself used to deal with that same struggle, which was what inspired to get involved in the weight loss field. Coming from an obese family, she carried around more than 30 extra pounds she couldn’t shed no matter how strictly she followed the various diets she attempted. After buying into two different weight loss center franchises, she discovered that the traditional weight loss approach did not work. This is because they only take into consideration the “outer game” tools like diet and exercise, and are missing the very important “inner game” tools, which are needed for successful long-term results.
After selling her weight loss centers, Dodaro investigated what really helped people lose weight, dropped her own extra pounds, and developed her revolutionary weight management system, founded MindBody FX Weight Management Company.
“Most traditional programs focus exclusively on diet and exercise,” Dodaro says. “And that’s not effective. It just deals with the symptoms and not the cause of most people’s weight loss issues.”
And what’s worse, she adds, “the focus on the physical aspects of weight loss has left so many people frustrated because for most of them, there are underlying mental and emotional issues that have to be addressed if they are ever going to lose the weight and keep it off permanently.”
“Yet the weight loss industry is failing their paying clients by the millions, leaving them wracked with guilt and self-hate because they feel as if it’s all their fault that they just can’t lose the weight. It’s not their fault,” according to Dodaro.
The well-documented 95% failure rate among the clientele of those traditional weight loss programs provides ample evidence that those systems are not working as advertised.
In her teleseminar, Dodaro will share the reason why most people can’t lose weight and what they can do about it. She will reveal how and why the weight loss industry has been lying to their desperate clientele.
“If you ever want to be successful at losing the weight and keeping it off,” continues Dodaro, “you absolutely must stop doing the one thing that keeps you trapped in an endless vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting.”
She recommends that anyone who faces weight challenges sign up for her Free Teleseminar even if they have a scheduling conflict. After the event, everyone who has registered for the teleseminar will be emailed a link where they can listen to the audio at their convenience. To register for the free teleseminar: http://www.mindbodyfx.com/teleseminar.html
About MindBody FX Weight Management Company:
MindBody FX Weight Management Company is the developer of The Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program: A Total Transformation System for Permanent Weight Loss. The company was founded in 2009 by weight loss expert Melonie Dodaro. Dodaro spent three years developing The Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program after running weight loss centers for more than a decade. MindBody FX Weight Management Company is based in Kelowna, BC, Canada. For more information about MindBody FX, visit http://www.MindBodyFX.com.
Jennifer Hudson, the academy award winner with the booming, soulful singing voice, is the newest face for the Weight Watchers diet program. For those of you unfamiliar with the program, it involves the use of a Points system, combined with weigh-ins and meetings. Admittedly, Weight Watchers may work for some people in the short-term, but like many “plans” are often not effective for long term, weight loss maintenance. This is because diet plans that don’t address the mental and emotional aspects of weight problems and overeating, thus they are doomed to fail. Once a person begins to feel the pain or despair, which had driven them to gain weight in the first place, they will begin to overeat once again.
For many people, the connection between their emotions and weight gain is pretty substantial. Many individuals that are either overweight or obese have become that way because they are emotional eaters. They consume food because they are sad, when they are happy, and sometimes simply out of boredom. These issues have to be addressed before an individual can lose weight or at least keep it off. This is true even if they have managed to shed a few extra pounds in spite of any unresolved issues that contributed to their weight gain in the first place. Even these individuals will have trouble keeping the weight off, unless the underlying issues are addressed.
Paying for the pleasure of losing weight, over and over again is another problem with many of these types of weight loss plans. Monthly memberships often aren’t affordable, especially in this economy. A much better approach would be to learn how to eat well and then nurse back to health, those mental and emotional injuries which contributed to the weight gain in question. Purchasing one great guide on proper nutrition and then doing the hard work necessary to free oneself from emotional eating and/or self-sabotage is a more efficient use of resources.
Weight loss plans such as NutriSystem and Weight Watchers can be effective in helping some people lose weight. It is the ability to keep the weight off via these programs that is the problem. Many people invest hundreds if not thousands of dollars on these types of programs, only to be back where they started one year later, with less money and nothing to show for it. Plans such as these or any diet plan for that matter will not bring about long term results unless the person who follows it indefinitely and deals with the issues which contributed to them gaining weight in the first place.
If you are looking for a permanent way to keep the pounds (that you may have lost using my 28-Day Fat Blast System or your own diet and exercise plan) from coming back then check out my Complete MindBody FX Lifestyle Program.
Get more information here: http://MindBodyFXProgram.com