Archive for January, 2011
Getting press exposure and building a 6-figure coaching business is not as hard as you might think. Just look at my experience. Click here to read my story here. And no, you don’t have to create a whole new system from scratch like I did.
You just have to be different enough from the status quo to get attention, and then work on getting the word out. Here are the five steps I took and how you can follow in my footsteps:
Step 1: Differentiate yourself
The first thing you need to do is to differentiate yourself. What is it that makes you unique and different? What are you offering that most of your competitors are not providing for their clients?
Once you have determined exactly what makes you different, shape it into effective marketing messages that clearly communicate who you are and what you do that makes your approach better.
Step 2: Reach out to the media
Send out press releases about your program and your specific approach. Also create special events, for example teleseminars or webinars, which will add an extra news component to your story. Then again, just the fact that you help people lose weight permanently and that you guarantee your results will get the media’s attention.
Step 3: Speak in front of live audiences
This step aligns well with the previous one. While teleseminars and webinars are speaking events of sorts, speaking in front of live audiences is something you should definitely incorporate into your strategy.
If you offer your presentations to groups that are concerned with health and wellness, you can quickly dominate your market.
Each speaking gig is also an event you can advertise by way of press releases, thus getting more visibility. And you won’t be crowded out by many competitors since many people are afraid of public speaking. So if you’re willing to do it and are reasonably good at it, speaking will give you a huge competitive advantage.
Step 4: Create a Social Media Presence
Creating a social media presence will give you massive exposure online, thereby helping you grow your business rapidly.
Step 5: Get Published
The fifth step is to get published – a lot. Each article is like a miniature press agent spreading your news and your expertise. And articles online will be there for a long time to come.
Start by writing short articles about your special expertise and getting them published in online article directories. Then build from there. Rewrite some and republish them in other directories. Publish them in membership sites, such as LinkedIn. Become a columnist. Write a book. Get it published.
Now – Your Next Steps:
To help you move forward in the right direction, check out my free webinar for personal trainers, life coaches, health coaches, wellness coaches, and health and wellness professionals who:
- Are fed up with being under-valued and under-paid
- Want to easily attract more high-paying, ideal clients that need what you offer
- Are looking to create additional streams of income
- Are struggling to retain your clients and not getting enough referrals
- Want to set your own hours, have more freedom with the potential of creating a 6-figure+ income
- Fed up with trading time for money and ready to leverage your time by working with groups where you can make $500, $600, even $1,000 an hour
- Want a system to help your clients who are struggling with their weight, and actually help them achieve permanent results
• How to create new streams of income delivering the MindBody FX system
• The extensive list of potential clients for your programs
• The comprehensive training, resources, and support you’ll receive as a licensed facilitator
• Everything you’ll find in the MindBody FX Facilitator’s Training Program
• Free powerful marketing bonuses you’ll get as a new facilitator
Get more information on this webinar now at: http://www.builda6figurecoachingbusiness
I’ve not always been an expert at weight loss. In fact, I grew up in an obese family and in my late 20s, I found myself 30 lbs overweight — and depressed. Now, as I think back to the beginning where I owned my own weight loss center, I took some very specific steps to the #1 weight loss coach.
1) My first weight loss “venture”
I decided that I wanted to open my own business, and ended up buying a weight loss center franchise. I figured that this would be perfect. I could deal with my own weight issues and help others do the same.
Unfortunately, it didn’t work that way. I had no idea how to actually lose weight and keep it off permanently. Sure, the franchise company trained me — on their system. But they didn’t teach my clients or me how to keep the weight off permanently.
I struggled on for 10 years, eventually owning 5 weight loss centers. Yet, I became more and more frustrated with the lack of results my clients were getting. 95% of the people who start commercial weight loss programs fail. And the record of mine was no better.
2) Discovering a new approach
But then I started to learn techniques that were not taught by the franchisor. I discovered that my clients’ attitude had a big impact on whether they were going to be successful. I was fascinated and decided to learn more.
Since I no longer believed in the program my company was selling, I sold my business and set out on a mission of learning what helped people become successful in their quest for weight loss.
I attended workshops all across North America and studied everything I could get my hands on about how a person’s mindset relates to their behavior.
3) The MindBody FX program and business system
Finally, I decided to create a better system, one where people actually would succeed. The result: the MindBody FX program. But I didn’t stop there. So many people in the health, wellness, and fitness industry were struggling with the same frustrations I did.
So I decided to combine my MindBody FX program with a business system. With that new program, I could teach coaches, personal trainers, and other health and wellness professionals to use the mindset tools to create more success for their own clients — and great success for their business.
4) Gaining visibility
My system was very different from the rest of the industry. This helped me get press as a weight loss expert and stake my claim to a new approach, with a mind-body connection.
Now, do you want to become a top expert in weight loss?
I recently did a free webinar where I reveal how you can build a 6-figure + income in the health, fitness and wellness industry by becoming a MindBody FX Facilitator. This webinar has been featured on CNBC, Fox and a number of other websites.
Grab your webinar replay now at: http://www.builda6figurecoachingbusiness.com/
Go ahead and indulge from time to time—eat the fudge sundae or maybe a piece of pecan pie and please don’t feel guilty about it… as long as you’re following the 80/20 rule!
The 80/20 rule in business is a guideline for how to work smart. In the weight management world, it’s a guideline for how to eat smart. You can lose weight and maintain it by following the 80/20 rule.
What you want to do is eat healthy, nutritious foods 80 percent of the time and eat whatever your little heart desires the other 20 percent of the time. You don’t want to deprive yourself of the things you enjoy eating and you shouldn’t live your life feeling you can never eat something again. Eating healthy and mindfully is what you want to do for the rest of your life. Using the 80/20 rule gives you the choice to do that and not feel guilty when you do indulge. This doesn’t mean overeating by stuffing yourself until you’re uncomfortable or eating that second helping of dessert!
When you use the 80/20 rule at every meal, you only eat until you’re 80% full or feel satisfied. This gives your brain time to register that you’ve eaten enough and leaves 20% of your stomach empty so the food has space to digest. This way you won’t feel bloated and your body will thank you.
Businesses have become successful using the 80/20 rule. Make a plan now to have the 80/20 rule part of your weight management plan and before long you’ll be well on your way to your ideal weight and the healthy lifestyle that you’ve been imagining.
You can even fit the 80/20 rule into the meal plans and fitness plans that you will receive in our 28-Day Fat Blast System. Go to: http://28dayfatblast.com to find out what else you will receive in this permanent weight loss quick-start program.
They had no difficulty imagining. They freed their minds of their limiting beliefs and doubts. They allowed their minds to use all available resources to come up with a new idea.
They would fantasize, build beautiful images in their minds of what they wanted to be, do or have. Their creations and discoveries all began as an idea. The emotion to go into action fueled the idea, and their actions brought it into reality in the physical world, thus producing their results.
All successful people have mastered this cycle of creating the results they desire, whether they’re consciously aware of it or not.
The Cycle of Creating Your Result is as follows:
Thoughts create your feelings, which motivate your actions and ultimately produce the results you experience in the physical world. The sum total of all of the results you experience determines your quality of life, good or bad.
If you’re serious about achieving your ideal weight, you must be able to imagine yourself at a weight that’s perfect for you. You must have the desire to make the changes required for you to have enough energy to take the actions you need to be successful.
As you begin this creative process, it’s very important that you…
- Give a tremendous amount of mental energy to developing the image of yourself at your ideal weight.
- Find the reasons that energize you, and give you desire.
- Take action and start to see this image appear in the physical world. You’ll notice a transformation into the ideal body you’ve pictured.
When you begin to imagine yourself at your ideal weight, you’ll start to think about the processes required to get you going. You’ll put things into place as you become more aware of the choices you actually have and the resources available to you. In your mind, consider the exact image of yourself at your ideal weight in as much detail as possible. Write a description of yourself as if you already are this image. Write about how you look, feel and think, as well as what you might do physically that’s different and the kinds of things others might say.
As you take action and start to overcome certain obstacles, you’ll see yourself transforming into the image you desire, losing weight and achieving the body you’ve dreamed of.
P.S. How would you like to accelerate this cycle and create the results you want even faster. Check out my 28-Day Fat Blast System and see how you can lose up to 20 pounds in 28 days. Grab it here: http://28dayfatblast.com
Achieving your desired weight involves adopting new habits that will help you meet your goal. We often do things repeatedly, trying our best to create a new habit, only to see our efforts fall by the wayside. That’s because picking up a new habit takes more than mere repetition.
You must first decide which new habit you wish to create. Is it a new plan to exercise every day? Perhaps it’s to walk a minimum of one mile several times a week. It’s important to start yourself on the path to fitness and health with reasonable goals. You wouldn’t expect to exercise for a week and then run a marathon, would you? Remember that these goals are lifestyle choices that you want to incorporate long term, not in one-shot attempts. You must build your endurance over time. Start small, and once the habit becomes part of your daily life, increase the intensity or length.
Once you’ve decided on the first new habit you want to create, follow these steps to facilitate your quest to meet your weight and health goals.
1. Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Explore the motivations for this new habit. Is it to reduce your weight, get in shape, be healthier or all of the above? Picture yourself attaining the goal that this motivation brings to mind. Visualize yourself thinner, more energetic and more able to physically do what you dream. Make this visualization as detailed as possible, and allow yourself to feel what it’s like to attain it. This gets you emotionally involved with your motivation for this particular habit.
2. To enhance this visualization, write it down. This helps to solidify it in your mind and also imprints it onto your subconscious mind using a different sense. Ask yourself again why this new habit would be beneficial to you, making as extensive a list as possible. Unless you really want this for yourself, it’s likely that eventually you’ll stop before it truly becomes a habit.
3. Write down what would happen in your life if you did have your new habit already in place. Would you be walking five miles a day? Would you have reduced your weight substantially? How would your life be different? What would you be able to do that you’re currently unable to do?
4. Choose several steps you can take each day that will assist you in creating this new habit. Set your alarm clock 30 minutes earlier. Have a healthy lunch prepared the night before. Take the dog on your walk for companionship; the dog will benefit, too. Stock your fridge with healthy snacks. Plan your meals in advance.
5. Write down a date when you’ll start this new habit and how often you’ll do it. Be very specific. State exactly what you’ll do each week. Being specific implies a commitment to your goal.
6. Make a commitment to start. Think about what’s at stake and focus again on the list of how it will feel, and the benefits you’ll receive when you incorporate this habit into your life. Make the commitment to begin—and follow through!
7. Thank yourself for participating. It’s okay to be grateful to yourself, and this is a wonderful affirmation. Hearing the words “thank you” relaxes the muscles and deepens the resolve.
8. Notice without judgment—when you don’t follow through. Ask yourself why, but be careful not to beat yourself up over a lapse. You must be willing to ask some hard questions of yourself and change your thoughts when you disappoint yourself. The results you get are a product of your thinking.
9. Use affirmations. You can even record some and play them each morning while you exercise. This is a great way to start the day on a positive and upbeat note while encouraging yourself to commit to your new habit.
10. Journal your progress. Journaling is a way to keep track of how far you’ve come and how much you’ve accomplished. The more specific you are with your journaling, the better reference tool this will become.
To be at your ideal weight, you must make the decision to do what’s necessary to move in the direction of your goal. To help you master the mind-body connection so you can shed off the pound fast – I invite you to grab my permanent weight loss quick start program – 28-Day Fat Blast http://28dayfatblast.com!
Fad diets and temporary eating plans have no place in our daily eating guidelines for losing weight. We recommend you make lifestyle changes… integrating healthy eating habits into your life, and sticking with them forever. Your focus should be balanced, nutritious eating, changing old habits and beliefs, and living a healthy life.
1. Eat 3 to 6 meals and snacks or mini-meals throughout the day. Keeping your blood sugar balanced and within its desired range all day allows for optimal energy, decreases the burden on your endocrine system and lets your body know it’s receiving a consistent supply of the glucose it needs. If your body receives nutrients on a regular basis, it has no need to store excess fat for emergencies.
2. Include breakfast soon after waking. You’ve been fasting since dinner, so supply your body with the energy it needs to take on daily tasks without creating stress and low blood sugar.
3. Include a source of carbohydrates, proteins and fats with each meal or snack. Each of these macronutrients plays a vital role in your health (carbohydrates for energy, proteins for structure and fats to protect every cell in your body). Each is digested at a different rate, releasing its energy into the bloodstream as it’s digested. By eating all three macronutrients at each meal, you’ll keep your blood sugar level consistent for a longer period of time and stay satisfied longer.
4. Include a vegetable or fruit with each meal. Produce contains so many health-promoting factors—vitamins, minerals, water, fiber, phytonutrients and macronutrients—that it’s no wonder these foods are considered the best for staving off disease. They are also generally lower in calories and high in fiber, so you stay fuller, longer, for less of your daily caloric intake. Guidelines for health recommend 8 to 10 servings daily; eating at least one serving every time you eat will get you close to that goal. Aim for 1 to 3 servings of fruit and have the rest in vegetables.
5. Eat a rainbow. While eating 10 servings of green fruits and vegetables is good for you, each color group provides a different set of phytonutrients (plant defense system) that protects a different system in your body. Eating a rainbow of produce daily will ensure you’re receiving full-body protection. Having a red, orange, yellow/white/light green, dark green and purple fruit or vegetable daily is a much easier way to ensure you’re getting in your 10 servings… and variety will keep you interested! If this seems a little daunting, aim for 3-4 colors daily and rotate through all five many times throughout the week.
6. Drink ample water each and every day. Your body is approximately 70% water. Think of all the ways you lose it—going the washroom, sweating, breathing, etc. To maintain your 70%, drink hydrating beverages like water throughout the day. How much? Take your weight in pounds and divide it by two; that’s how many ounces you need in a day (e.g., a 150-pound person requires 75 ounces of hydrating fluids). Hydrating beverages can also include herbal teas or 100% fruit juice (in moderation). Dehydrating beverages (coffee, alcohol, caffeinated teas and hot chocolate) require two glasses of water just to make up for the water lost by drinking one glass of them!
7. Eat until you’re 80% full. One of the longest living people, the Okinawans, practice this way of eating. When you eat until you’re 80% full, you give your brain time to catch up with all you’ve put in your stomach. When you eat until you’re 100% full, you can end up feeling uncomfortably stuffed—perhaps at the 125% level—by the time your brain processes how much food you‘ve really taken in. When you’re 80% full, you allow your body to be hungry again when it’s time to eat in 3 to 4 hours
8. Live by the 80/20 rule. Your body is a fascinating organism—it deals with all you throw at it and yet you can still walk down the street. If you focus on eating whole foods (health-promoting foods) 80% of the time, then your body can handle the other 20%… when you may choose to indulge in foods that aren’t necessarily good for you, but you truly enjoy. Allow yourself to eat those foods you crave without guilt, which can create more damage in the body than the food itself! If you want to fast track your way to your ideal weight, 90/10 might be more ideal, but never deprive yourself completely of anything you really enjoy.
Vital Points to Remember:
Since this is a lifestyle change, creating these healthier habits may take some time and that’s okay. It takes 21 days to create a habit – but you can do it if you have the proper resources and support.
With my 28 Day Fat Blast System at http://28dayfatblast.com, each day you’ll get a meal plan and a fitness plan for each of the 28 days. Plus, you’ll get action steps, lessons and assignments, this way by the end of the 28 days not only will you lose up to 20 pounds, but you’ll create new, healthier habits so you can keep off the weight.
Start creating new habits now by grabbing my Permanent Weight Loss Quick Start Program – 28 Day Fat Blast http://28dayfatblast.com!
With our busy lives so many of us going mindlessly through our day. This includes during meal times. Here you will find five very simple tips that you can implement that will have your waistline shrinking inch by inch.
1. Pay attention. Don’t mindlessly inhale your food. Take time during meals to truly savor every bite you eat. Eat slowly. Chew each morsel and taste the food you put into your body. Turn off the television, radio, and any distractions, and allow meal time to be a time of relaxation and enjoyment.
2. Use a plate. Eating directly out of the box or package can easily lead to overeating—not that we don’t all do it on occasion. When you don’t set aside a portion, that small handful of pretzels quickly becomes two, then three and so on. Take time to put a serving of food on a plate or in a bowl. Eat that portion and only that portion. Many people find it useful to use a smaller plate when they eat meals. A small place loaded with vegetables and chicken, meat or fish seems like a lot of food, but in terms of calories it’s a very reasonable amount. The message your brain receives is that the plate is full, so it should be more than enough to eat.
3. Use hunger as your guide. Let your stomach tell you when you’re hungry and full. Eat when you feel hungry and stop when you’re satisfied. Often we let the clocks guide our eating: it’s noon, so it must be lunchtime. We often eat whether we’re actually hungry or not. We also allow ourselves to finish an entire meal without even realizing we were full 15 minutes earlier, force-feeding ourselves out of habit. The way to stop this is through awareness and listening to our bodies. It is helpful to stop eating when you are 80% full and allow your brain to catch up with your stomach to signal it is full. Once you’ve developed a lifestyle that includes a routine of healthy eating, your body will let you know when it’s hungry and it will also crave healthy foods. Eating several (five to six) small meals a day is much more beneficial for your body and your metabolism than the traditional three big meals. A little saying I’ve reminded clients of over the years is, “Nothing ever tastes as good as being thin feels!”
4. Doggy bags are the new must-have! You don’t have to clean your plate, no matter what you were told when you were a child. Save the leftovers for another meal or snack. Many people make a habit of ordering a meal or sandwich and immediately asking for half of it to be put in a doggy bag. They are more than satisfied with half a serving (especially with the jumbo sized servings in restaurants) and also have another meal to take home. If you choose to stay at the table and talk after a meal, remove your plate so you’re not tempted to keep nibbling…and never pick off someone else’s plate (this includes your kids)!
5. Embrace slow and steady. We all want to reduce our weight quickly, but that doesn’t necessarily allow us to establish habits that will sustain our new weight over time. When we make overall lifestyle changes, the weight that disappears is not going to return. Rapid weight reduction may feel good in the short term, but the results are rarely permanent. Usually that weight comes back and then some (usually an additional 10 pounds). Focus on healthy living and feeling good versus losing weight. Our subconscious mind will naturally want to help us “find” what we’ve “lost,” and this includes those pesky pounds. That’s one reason why we shouldn’t focus on “weight loss,” but on a healthy lifestyle instead. This will effectively lead you to your ideal weight—one that will be easy for you to maintain permanently. After all, there‘s no point in losing weight only to gain it back! When your focus is on a healthy lifestyle and not a number on a scale, your ideal weight will come!
To help you create a healthy Mind-Body lifestyle that results in permanent weight loss, I invite you to check out my new book – The MindBody FX Lifestyle. You can get a free sneak preview of my book along with a free consumer awareness guide at: http://www.weightlossconsumersguide.com
Do you have a habit that confirms a belief about yourself? Is that habit serving you well or is it confirming a belief you wish was different? For instance, do you always “super-size” your meals?
If so, this is confirming a habit that you are super-sized! You may reject the idea that this is so, but actions speak louder than words.
- Do you believe a meal isn’t complete without dessert or a glass of wine or some bread?
- Do you have a hard time wasting food and feel you should eat everything on your plate?
- When you lose weight do you believe you should hang on to your fat clothes, just in case!?
- Do you believe that you’ll never succeed at losing weight?
So, how do you begin to change your beliefs and form new, more positive health habits? The first thing to do is stop lying to yourself! We all do it. How many times have you promised yourself to stick to a healthy portion size and not eat too much, and have instead gone to the fridge and eaten everything in sight?
Changing your entire lifestyle may seem a little overwhelming at first, but you can ease into it by taking these small steps to form new healthy habits:
1. Envision the end result. You’re not changing a habit for the sake of change itself, but because doing so will get you closer to achieving or having your “ideal weight.” If you have a habit of watching TV for a few hours every night and eating an entire bag of potato chips, turn the TV off and substitute reading or a walk.
2. Take a reality assessment. What’s working well, what needs improvement, and what’s getting in the way of your progress? Your exercise routine of lifting weights may be going perfectly well, but what if you would really like to find a more interesting way to tone your muscles? Put that on a list of things that are important to you and start working on it.
3. Pick a challenge—any challenge. You don’t have to pick a big challenge to begin. Think in terms of improving one percent a day or even a week—something very attainable. For example, if you drink several cups of coffee or tea a day, but want to cut out caffeine, start by drinking one less cup per day or even one half cup less. Within a short time, you’ll have weaned yourself from the habit.
4. Action is the key. Form a plan for staying on track. Keep a written record of your progress. It’s easy to forget the little victories, but going back and looking at a journal of success—even in the smallest areas—gives you a mental boost and encourages you to stick with your plan.
By taking small consistent steps and really committing to and persisting with your new habits—I guarantee that you’ll have a new perspective and belief about who you are and what you can accomplish. You can then move on to choosing the next healthy habit you want to develop and strengthen.
Remember, you can change yourself and the way you interact with others. This is the path to true happiness and success! Knowing that you’re in complete and total control of your life and the healthy lifestyle you choose to live means you have the power no matter what happens or what others say. You have the freedom to find your true self and determine who you’ll become, which includes implementing healthy habits and living your life happy and at your ideal weight permanently.
How to Stop Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Efforts
To help you master the Mind-Body Connection and implement new, healthier habits that will lead to permanent weight loss guaranteed, I invite you to grab my free sneak preview to my MindBody FX Lifestyle book and Free Consumer Awareness Guide at: http://www.weightlossconsumersguide.com.
How would you like to have all the clients you want, clients who become your raving fans (instead of drop-outs)?
If you’re a coach, a personal trainer, or another type of health and wellness professional, you probably know the pattern, especially with weight loss clients:
That’s really frustrating and a big blow to your ego as well as your pocketbook.
Fortunately, Tom Terwilliger and I have found a solution for the “disappearing client” syndrome.
You see, the reason your clients are disappearing is that they’re disappointed. Their weight loss isn’t happening fast enough and it’s just too hard and complicated.
But what you really need to know is this:
Like most traditional wellness and weight loss experts, you’re probably focusing on diet and exercise. But those are not nearly as effective as you’d like to believe — and we see proof of that all around us.
If diet and exercise worked, there wouldn’t be many overweight people in this country — after all, almost all of them have been through the drill many times over.
So what does work?
Giving your clients tools that deal with the REAL reason they have a weight problem — tools that address the way they think and feel about food, their weight, and themselves.
Once you include the mental and emotional aspects in your coaching and training, you’ll start seeing results, and so will your clients.
Once they do, they’ll be very happy campers indeed, and they’ll tell their friends too.
Find out exactly how to do that during the Free Webinar, which I’ll be hosting together with my friend Tom Terwilliger (Former Mr. America, Celebrity Personal Trainer and Goal Achievement Expert).
Here’s the link to sign up http://www.builda6figurecoachingbusiness.com/
P.S. Here are just two things you’ll discover in our webinar:
- How to set your own hours and have more freedom with the potential of creating a 6-figure+ income
- How to stop trading time for money and leverage your time instead by working with groups where you can make $500, $600, even $1,000 an hour
Why Do Personal Trainers and Weight Loss Coaches Lose So Many Clients? Free Webinar with Expert Weight Loss Coach and Celebrity Personal Trainer Offers the Solution
Personal trainers and coaches often struggle with “Disappearing Clients Syndrome.” But now, a FREE webinar with Weight Loss Expert Melonie Dodaro and Celebrity Personal Trainer and Former Mr. America Tom Terwilliger offers a solution.
Every year, millions of people make that same New Year’s resolution: to lose weight. And they seek out professionals to help them. Yet sadly, most of them are sorely disappointed by the results. And so are their coaches and trainers.
Here’s the all too familiar scenario: clients are gung-ho when they first get started, and yet a just few weeks down the line, they start skipping appointments. After that, it’s just a matter of time until they disappear altogether.
“Unfortunately, most coaches and trainers don’t know how to deal with their clients’ minds and emotions, and so they tend to stick to familiar territory. Yet until they start helping their clients change their mindset and handle their emotional issues more effectively, their clients won’t succeed. And once again, those clients will be off looking for the next fad or miracle weight loss method,” says Dodaro
The former Mr. America says, “The problem is that most trainers and coaches approach the weight loss process by focusing entirely on diet and exercise. As their clients fail to get results, they tweak their dietary prescriptions and pile on more exercise, all to no avail. Instead, they should be dealing with the real issue: the mental and emotional aspects of weight loss.”
In their free webinar, Dodaro and Terwilliger will be sharing their weight loss approach and their business building strategies, and will also introduce their brand new MindBody FX Facilitator Training program. The webinar will take place on January 19th, 2011 at 6pm PST/9pm EST. More information about it can be found at http://www.builda6figurecoachingbusiness.com.
Here’s some of the information that will be revealed during this complimentary webinar:
- How coaches and wellness professionals can not only retain their clients but also turn them into raving fans who will send over their friends too.
- The #1 thing health, wellness and fitness professionals must do if they want to close the revolving door – and have clients keep coming back instead of chasing after the next fad
- How coaches can differentiate themselves from all of the other professionals offering weight loss solutions
- Simple ways to add additional revenue streams to your health and wellness business by offering services that more than 60% of the population needs
- How coaches can leverage their time and earn $500, $600, even $1,000 an hour
The free webinar is open to coaches, personal trainers, nutritionists and health and wellness professionals who want to offer their clients weight loss solutions that deliver guaranteed and lasting success. To register for this free event, go to: http://www.builda6figurecoachingbusiness.com.